la tribu Index du Forum

la tribu Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

April Activities For Homeschoolers: Math And Language Arts

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la tribu Index du Forum -> Accueil/Apply -> Apply membre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pinrem

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 10:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: April Activities For Homeschoolers: Math And Language Arts Répondre en citant

April Activities for Homeschoolers: Math and Language arts (3rd grade to 6th grade)
by C. Mahoney
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK April Activities for Homeschoolers: Math and Language arts (3rd grade to 6th grade)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK April Activities for Homeschoolers: Math and Language arts (3rd grade to 6th grade)

This workbook contains almost 100 pages of math and language arts for the month of April, a perfect companion for a third or fourth-grader. It begins with seven pages dedicated to the month of April where a student can keep a list of the BOOKS they read during the month, PLACES they visited, PEOPLE they talked to, interesting WORDS they came across, their favorite MEMORY, and a CALENDAR to keep track of their work each day. Eighty pages of unique activities follow: a word search on the Universe, Unscramble, estimating and counting Area and Perimeter, lots of Narrative writing, Connect the Syllables, Hexagons, Find ten errors in a Multiplication Chart, three-digit Addition, Comparing numbers, What is missing, facts about the Presidents, single and multi-digit Multiplication and Division, Antonyms, Story-starters, Missing numbers, Divergent thinking, Differences, Sudoku, Sequence, Creative Writing, Arrays, Prepositional Phrases, describing Nature, Wildlife vocabulary, counting Polygons, Weird and Wacky Weather story writing, Make a list, Similes, Comparative and Superlative adjectives, Subtraction and Multiplication Tic-Tac-Toe, Multiplication Hangman (or HangSpider), Rectangles, Finish this story, Wise sayings, Compare and Contrast geometric shapes, drawing Triangles, asking Questions about Wildlife, Circles, and lots of Word Searches. Finishing off this workbook are twelve pages for writing stories and illustrating. Students may work on the pages they choose each day (as long as they show their work to their parents/teacher and get it signed at the bottom). Students can complete one or two pages each day. The goal is to finish every page in this workbook before the month ends. If your child likes these type of activities, then you can find the others I created for this series for the months of September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.

Details:
price: $6.95
bound: 108 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545341419, 978-1545341414,
weight: 12 ounces (
filesize:

April Activities for Homeschoolers: Math and Language arts (3rd grade to 6th grade) C. Mahoney

Thanks for all you doClassifying AnimalsClassroom ChartsClassroom SetupLife ScienceScience IdeasAnimal ProjectsAnchorsAnimal ScienceFannieForwardThe animal classification anchor chart I made for my first grade by fannieSee More.Reply Rachel April 27, 2015 at 11:33 am Im surprised to see IEW along with BJU EnglishIt has really helped everyone with their writing skills and wasnt at all as intimidating as I thought it would beAbout Me Contact Me Our Curriculum Our Schedule Our School Room Our Mission Why We Homeschool Homeschool 101 Tip Tuesdays Organization 1st Grade Schedule 2nd Grade Schedule 3rd Grade Schedule 4th Grade Schedule 5th Grade Schedule 6th Grade Schedule 7th Grade Schedule Posts By Subject Resources Printables Crafts DIY Planners Recipes Summer Boredom Busters! Quilting Store Community Quilting Homeschool Mom Blog with Free Printables, Curriculum, Preschool, and More! 6th Grade Daily Schedule Homeschool 6th Grade Daily Homeschool Schedule April 26, 2015 43 Comments Good morning! Or afternoonThat is okay for my daughter who is naturally a decent writer, but did NOT work very well with my son who needed more directionLearning with Cupcake Liners!Counting Money GamesCounting CoinsCounting ActivitiesTeaching Money ActivitiesMoney Math GamesMoney Games For KidsGames For PcAll GamesLearning GamesForwardEasily adaptable for 2nd-4th grades! Using cupcake liners for math is an easy way to prepare a new activity, especially centers! This counting money game is tons of fun, plus there are other suggestions for using the same format! Love this!See MoreWooohooo Friday1st Grade MathKindergarten MathSecond GradeGrade 1Math WorksheetsMath ResourcesCounting Money WorksheetsSchool ResourcesTeacher FreebiesForwardCan You Buy It? A Money Counting FREEBIESee MoreFidget Spinner STEM ChallengeMeet The TeacherIn The ClassroomClassroom IdeasYear 6 ClassroomPhysics Classroom5th Grade ClassroomClassroom ProjectsKindergarten ClassroomClassroom ActivitiesForwardWhich fidget spinners spin the longest? Use this complete STEM Challenge to investigate fidget spinners in the classroom.See More

Then youll notice she has literature later on for 30 min., thats more her actual reading time if that makes sense Im putting up new schedules shortly that will hopefully clear that up! Reply Sherry July 27, 2015 at 3:28 pm Thanks for the explanation, EricaOur Schedule Share This Post 43 Comments carlen April 27, 2015 at 1:28 am Quick question, Vocabulary Workshop, does she do all the work online or are there workbooks to go along with it? Also, did you pick her level for Spelling You See by taking their assessment on their website? My son scored high based on their assessment but Im skeptical and didnt want him to miss out and have any gaps in this program as it would be new to usThanks again!!! Reply Sherry July 23, 2015 at 5:26 pm Hi, Erica! I have followed your site for yearsSynonym ActivitiesSynonyms And AntonymsGrade 3Third GradeContext CluesHesterStudent TeachingDyslexiaWord WorkForwardSynonyms- Read the story and replace the underlined words with synonymsSo I still work with him but these days I look for materials on the web for things that go along with his likesI feel he never got a strong understanding in psThats makes perfect senseReply erica April 27, 2015 at 2:32 pm Hi Lori, We like them, and yes its kind of a pain to set up and organize

Here's a Fun Way to Teach Fractions Using Pool NoodlesTeaching FractionsMath ClassroomClassroom IdeasMath TeacherMath TipsPool Noodles2nd GradesElementary MathA StudentForwardTOPIC: Math GRADES: 2nd Grade,3rd Grade,4th Grade,5th Grade,6th Grade: Classroom Ideas Heres a Fun Way to Teach Fractions Using Pool NoodlesSee MoreHow To Tell TimeTeaching TimeTelling Time ActivitiesNumber ActivitiesPrimary TeachingDigital ClocksFirst Grade MathGuided MathKindergarten MathForwardMaking clocks - Huge Telling Time blog post with a lot of tips!!See MoreYou can find information on their materials at: I have a younger son who is technically a adult but has a mental age between 2nd grade to 4th depending on the subjectGames to Strengthen Math SkillsMath StationsMath CentersMath I2nd Grade Math GamesKindergarten Math ActivitiesAddition GamesTeaching AdditionMath AdditionBuild MathForwardYou searched for connect four - Lucky To Be In FirstSee MoreOnce we got to the older levels of AAS they didnt seem to be helping my older kids as much plus it is kind of teacher intensive 79c7fb41ad

Planet 99 Publishing Sampler: 3 Books In 1! download epub mobi pdf fb2Class Six and the Eel of Fortune (Black Cats) download epub mobi pdf fb2Presenting And Understanding Information: Saint George And The Dragon: Information Writing Work Pack (9-12 years) download epub mobi pdf fb2New Kona Tales Volume 2 download epub mobi pdf fb2The banking system of the United States: and its relation to the money and business of the country download epub mobi pdf fb2Dog Trouble! download epub mobi pdf fb2Maneki-Neko: Kei, el Gato Suertudo de Harajuku (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Dare Classroom Questions download epub mobi pdf fb2Life In Hawaii download epub mobi pdf fb2Principals Avoiding Lawsuits: How Teachers Can Be Partners in Practicing Preventive Law download epub mobi pdf fb2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la tribu Index du Forum -> Accueil/Apply -> Apply membre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange